Playmakerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playmakerz

Madden 09 Online Franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

draft time etc

Go down 
4 posters

draft time
weekday evening
draft time etc I_vote_lcap14%draft time etc I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
weekday afternoon
draft time etc I_vote_lcap0%draft time etc I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
weekend evening
draft time etc I_vote_lcap57%draft time etc I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
weekend afternoon
draft time etc I_vote_lcap29%draft time etc I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jminicola

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 6:47 pm

hey so i was thinking we should have a poll for what time works best for the draft so most people can make it. id prefer evening sometime during the week. also lets take a day or two after the sb and try and recruit more people for the league. its a fantasy league so its tougher to find takers for teams, if we get them in before the draft then theyre more likely to play because they can personalize their team a bit more. and the draft is fun
thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 7:01 pm

I agree on the two days or so to recruit. A day or two after I made the polls I realized that I shouldn't have included the day after as an option. I've been recruiting everyday for weeks now and still no takers. I've even advertised the draft for monday etc and nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
https://playmakerz.forumotion.com
jminicola

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 8:13 pm

if everyone sent out a mass msg to everyone on their psn list we could get people easily. its easy, just go to messages, create message and then u can pick the people from a big list, makes a bit difference
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 8:17 pm

I know how to do that already and that's how i send out the lg messages. I've exhausted my psn list already and have 20+ invites still unclaimed from the past and I have reached out to others. I will continue too recruit up until the draft and then start again.
Back to top Go down
jminicola

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 10:16 pm

can we have the draft wednesday? i work all day tuesday and its my birthday so ill be out. itll also give us more time to recruit some new players
Back to top Go down
DMeny

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 8:05 am

Fellas, Im in Germany so Im at least 6hrs ahead of you guys so if you could please pick a time that wouldnt have me getting up tooooooo early i know i will have to get up but dang not to crazy early plz.....If you guys start at like 5 or 6 EST then that would be like midnight for me. Just asking to be in consideration thats all.

Meny.....

If you are wondering what the hell are you doing in Germany...Im in the Air force
Back to top Go down
Chinod

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:09 pm

I would like to join your franchise with fantasy draft. I was on ea forums and found your link something about 6pm wednesday which is perfect for me. Please replie back cuz i have no idea where to register.

Thank you Chinod
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:11 pm

What's your psn..also this is a season 3 draft meaning we already did our fantasy draft. Every draft from season 2 on is a college draft.
Back to top Go down
Chinod

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:22 pm

It is TheStrategist1. I really dont care who my team is then, i will probably need to build anyways. sounds like alot of fun. thank you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:59 pm

i sent you a message on psn..look over the teams and draft order
Back to top Go down
Chinod

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:42 pm

Would you mind telling me the franchise name. I cannot locate the message from my computer???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:47 pm

Look under the randy moss pic
Back to top Go down
Chinod

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:26 pm

On my computer it wont show the invite. guess i have to wait til i get home thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 5:28 pm

Yea you have to be on ps3 to join the lg you can't do it from a cpu. How many other lgs are you in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

draft time etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: draft time etc   draft time etc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

draft time etc
Page 1 of 1