Playmakerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playmakerz

Madden 09 Online Franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rule Suggestions

Go down 
+4
modagr8
Chancellor77
gamerborn
Admin
8 posters

Rules
Can go for it on 4th and 1 or less once you past the 50 yard line
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap17%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 16 ]
No Nano Blitzing
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap18%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 17 ]
No play action on 3rd or 4th unless 5 yds or less
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap1%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Mixed up play calling
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap9%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
Sim Play with sportsmanship
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap12%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 11 ]
Can no huddle at any time
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap11%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 10 ]
Quit=league ban
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap15%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 14 ]
No Manual FG Block
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap6%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
NO manually moving Dline off the ball like a LB
Rule Suggestions I_vote_lcap11%Rule Suggestions I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 94

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 8:54 pm

We are going to start from scratch and create the rules collectively through voting. I will take all of the suggestions and put them up in poll to be voted on. I'll just have to remember to make it a multiple choice poll. The rules with the most backing will be the ones that we'll use for season 2. So feel free to make suggestions now.

Last edited by Admin on December 3rd 2009, 2:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://playmakerz.forumotion.com
gamerborn

gamerborn

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2009, 12:45 am

I am not sure about rules. We can keep our existing rule on 4th down conversions, but then again its part of the game. I think the only rule that I would implement would be "NO GLITCHING". Other than that any offensive and defensive play regardless of what it is might be able to be contained
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 9:27 pm

Can only go for it on 4th down once you have crossed the 50 yd line and it's 4th and 1 or less in the 1st.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor77

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2009, 11:48 pm

Why not vote on each rule individually? I have 4.
1) 4rth downs, I would rather see it based on score & quarter than yards, (maybe yards when score is +-7 or less)

2) No Nano Blitzing. To me that means any player you shift manually (not madden hot shifts) that player can not cross the line of scrimage.

3) No play action on 3rd or 4th downs unless you need 5 or less. Real teams dont bit on PA on 3rd and 15.

4) Sim Play with sportmanship!!!!
a) On no Huddle, you can not throw to the same reciever in the same play or 2x in 3 plays. Runs can be duplicated.

b) Mixed up play calling, playing a guy that runs only 5 or so plays/patterns in a game is not cool.

c) Real sim leagues dont have all the top recieving players playing at RB. Your primary reciever should not be your RBs (the RB hands in 2010 is all messed up and they are very hard to defend) RB Screens and Flats passes should be limited (a firm guideline not a hard rule), if you want to get your RBs more into the game because they are your star player then motion or line them up to the line.
Back to top Go down
modagr8

modagr8

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 10:12 am

Honestly, I think the suggestions are kinda of gay bc there is risk and reward on everything...U go for it on 4th and don't make it...No one will complain if they are the def that stopped them...Nano blitz, get te ball off to the right guy and its big yards...There are designed ways to stop everything, real football players know that...You just gotta adjust and play ball...Next thing u know, peeps are gonna ask to take off injuries or something like that...

The only thing I have experienced that is terrible is: I played a guy in Franchise mode (in playoffs) less then 2mins left in the 4th and his guy drops a crucial 1st down pass on 3rd and long during his drive to tie the game...He then stops playing, getting delay of games. The game would not kick him off therefore the game lasted for about 6hrs, until he finally shut off his system...That should result in being banned 4 life
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 6:24 pm

These are the suggestions we have so vote on it.
Back to top Go down
gamerborn

gamerborn

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 8:56 pm

Cmon Man...these are not rules. The only rule should be no glitching. Every thing else, is for those can't play offense or defense.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 9:41 pm

That"s BS, this is a Sim LG and will remain that way. Why join a lg if you want to do the same old stuff as ranked gaming. Unless you are undefeated in ranked play or top 100(obvious glitchers) I don't see how we can accuse the next man of not be able to play O and D. After the voting is done these rules will be the law and violators will be booted.
Back to top Go down
gamerborn

gamerborn

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 10:50 pm

What is a SIM League?
Back to top Go down
Julez26

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:00 pm

A sim league in a nutshell is "straight up" football. Variety of offensive plays and not running the same "money play". Good sportsmanship I.E. not running up the score purposely or quitting if your getting stomped. No casper blitzing, glitching...dunno about nano's tho, my other leagues dont except them but some do since it is a trophy for madden10. Keep it real and do work based off your scheme, not because you know how do expose the AI.
Back to top Go down
gamerborn

gamerborn

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:02 pm

Can go for it 4th and less past 50 yard line
What does this mean? If I am 10 Points down, and have 4th and 1 on my opponent 40 yd line, I can't go for it.

No Nano Blitzing
How do we define Nano Blitzes?

No play action on 3rd or 4th unless 5 yds or less
Play action is part of the game and play calling.

Mixed up play calling
If we have a player say like Andre Johnson who is a beast, I can't target him, why, just because someone can't contain them.

Sim Play with sportsmanship
No clue wht this is?

Can no huddle at any time
This I can understand. A lot of players dont like to play a fast paced game

Quit=league ban
This I understand, but how can you prove if some one is quiting or if somebody glitched them

No Manual FG Block
If I am up by 1 Point, I can't attempt to block this? Why?

NO manually moving Dline off the ball like a LB
No clue wht this is

Whatever is finalized I have no problem playing with in those rules. I only want the rules to be very well defined.
Back to top Go down
gamerborn

gamerborn

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:11 pm

I got a couple of suggestions

1. Can't run with QB

2. No toss plays

3. No moving a player closer to the line of scrimmage

4. No screen passes

5. No Wildcat formation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:38 pm

Seriously Gamerborn, cut it out. You know exactly what Sim Sportsmanship(not trying to run up the score) is. What team do you know that will fall for a play action pass when it isn't a run-pass situation, i.e. play action passing when its 3rd and 10. I was going to finalize that 4th down rule with exceptions(down anytime in the 4th or down by 10 or more in the 3rd). You can target your star players but so some guys run the same thing over and over. These were suggested by guys during the open suggestions time. I asked you guys a million times to make suggestions and you didn't these are the options. Sim is short for simulation. You know exactly what I mean by manually moving a defensive lineman off the ball and using him as a Lber. No bs is going to be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
gamerborn

gamerborn

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:48 pm

I am not messing here Dugee, to me SIM league is a simulated league, where all games are simulated. Also on moving the DE from the line scrimmage I have no idea what that does, no clue...I am all or the rules but as long as it is still fun...thanks dugee...appreciate you doing all this man, this website and all, its cool.

Whatever the rules, I don't care at this point. Just let me know what they are and please, please clearly define them.

Thanks yo
Back to top Go down
Chancellor77

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 1:31 am

Was the top rule a typo? Can't go on 4rth UNLESS past 50?
Back to top Go down
garbloz

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 8:00 pm

i know i'm late with this but i have to say no hb direct snap or option pitch. those plays are unstoppable in this game. those plays are also illegal in tournaments. and i think you should be able to go for it whenever you want and use hurry up when you want even though 99% of the time i kick on 4th and don't use hurry up. and a question about dline playing as linebackers. i use alot of zone blitzes where dlineman drop into coverage is that legal? they are on the line at the snap.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 9:57 pm

The rules suggestion was sent to everyone 3 weeks ago and a few more followed more recently. Therefore, the rules are what was proposed and voted on so it is what it is. New suggestions are a month too late.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 12:56 am

Mixed Up play-calling:

I don't like playing against people that use Strong Toss like the one in the Steelers PB. I would say 7/10 people on ranked matches use this play at least 15 times a game. It's ridiculous. I hope this is apart of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Chinod

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:18 pm

Sim to me is playing like they do on sundays in the nfl, No Nano blitzes I personally can not stand them.
No going for it on 4th down teams punt early even if it they are only inches away. last but not least the same play over and over again, there are so called $$$ plays in all the maddens i have ever played so none of that bull crap just straight up football like the pro's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rule Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rule Suggestions   Rule Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rule Suggestions
Page 1 of 1