Playmakerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playmakerz

Madden 09 Online Franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Week Advancement

Go down 
+3
mattyt78
gamerborn
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules and Week Advancement Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 2:20 pm

We will advance every 3 days or 72hrs starting today. Wed-Fri, Sat-Mon, Tues-Thurs, Fri-Sunday, Mon-Wed.
Rules:

Can go for it on 4th and 1 or less once you past the 50 yard line (You can go for any 4th down if you're down by 10 or more in the 2nd half).
No Nano Blitzing
No manual fg blockin
Quit=league ban
Sportsmanship will be enforced so do not run up the score once the game is out of reach
You cannot manually move your Dlineman off the ball and play him and use him as a LBer
Can no huddle in the last 2:30mins or each half, or anytime in the 2nd half when you're down 10

If someone is breaking rules and continue to do it throughout be sure to save your highlights after the game.

How to save and upload videos:

After the game go to highlights:
Click on the EA SPORTS Highlights option
Find the play that you would like to create a highlight of on the list(you can view the play 1st to make sure it's what u want to save by replaying it)
At the bottom of the screen you will see the option to Create Highlight
Now you have the option of choosing which camera angle you would like to have your highlight viewed from.
Once you have chosen the camera angle you would like to view your highlight from, you need to click on the Save Highlight option. (Keep in mind, you can only save 10 videos from each game and you can only put 5 videos on EA SPORTS World at one time)
Once your screen says Highlight Saved, and you have saved all of the other highlights that you want from the game, you will need to exit the game.
From the main menu, you will need to go down and choose the My Madden option Next you will go to Manage Video Highlights
After a few seconds, you should see all of the videos that you just saved from your games. The videos are broken down and saved from each game as a group so you will first need to choose the game the video was from and then you will see the list of videos that were saved from that game.
Choose the video that you would like to upload to EA SPORTS World and click on the Upload Highlight option.
After a few minutes, your video will be on EA SPORTS World and viewable to the entire online community.

Last edited by Admin on February 10th 2010, 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://playmakerz.forumotion.com
gamerborn

gamerborn

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 6:02 pm

Awesome...these rules are cool...lets have fun yo...

Gentlemen...start your engines.
Back to top Go down
mattyt78

mattyt78

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 4:54 am

Lets get this shit started. Bring on the first game!
Back to top Go down
abirrahman

abirrahman

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 4:15 pm

hey im pats my name is abir rules seem fine
Back to top Go down
to25

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2009, 10:04 pm

Ok there are plays that put lineman into coverage, especially in exotic blitzes, so how do you suppose use those plays? Every team has them even the ones that don't do that in real life so what do you purpose. If it is in the playbook I should be able to use it right? its not like i am doing it like crazy. I think this rule will have to be refined a bit more. I understand that people do that for cheezy purposes but what about be. Shouldn't I be allowed to play within the confines of the play?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2009, 10:15 pm

You can't manually move them off the line and use them as lbers. You can zone blitz with them but not manually.
Back to top Go down
abirrahman

abirrahman

PostSubject: league question   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 9:32 pm

whats nano blitz and do the games start wensday or u advance wensday
Back to top Go down
kevno88

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 4:46 pm

Hello, I am waiting on an invite to the league but I wanted to be clear on the D lineman rule. What I am getting from the rule is you cant use the lineman to rush the QB at all? Can use not use them in their down position to rush the QB?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2010, 7:25 pm

You can manually use your Dlineman but you cannot manually move either one of them off the line and play them at linebacker depth. In other words if you pick a dlineman you gotta stay on the line of scrimmage
Back to top Go down
caveboy99357

caveboy99357

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:18 pm

u should add in the last 30 secs of the 2nd half you can go on any 4th down the rest i agree with.

Last edited by caveboy99357 on February 7th 2010, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
caveboy99357

caveboy99357

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Week Advancement   Rules and Week Advancement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Week Advancement
Page 1 of 1