Playmakerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playmakerz

Madden 09 Online Franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QB Stafford might be available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THARGOR30

QB Stafford might be available Empty
PostSubject: QB Stafford might be available   QB Stafford might be available I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 1:11 am

I might be interested in trading away QB Stafford, for the right price
Back to top Go down
mattyt78

mattyt78

PostSubject: Re: QB Stafford might be available   QB Stafford might be available I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 6:22 am

What are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
THARGOR30

PostSubject: Re: QB Stafford might be available   QB Stafford might be available I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 1:20 pm

Well, ideally I'm looking for a young fast SS. But looking at your team, you don't have that. So for you, Martyt78, I offer this. I get WR X.Hewitt and LB Z.DeOssi and you get QB M.Stafford and WR C.Roberson. How does that deal sound to you?
Back to top Go down
mattyt78

mattyt78

PostSubject: Re: QB Stafford might be available   QB Stafford might be available I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2010, 10:32 pm

Sounds like a deal to me. Sigh back to no receivers LOL but I need a different QB.

Sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QB Stafford might be available   QB Stafford might be available I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QB Stafford might be available
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playmakerz :: League Info :: Trading Block-
Jump to: